Monday, April 4, 2011

Intelligent Design

I’m here, late at night, editing pictures for my photography class. I took a picture at the zoo yesterday of a turtle. A rather ugly turtle by normal “Cute Turtle” standards, but in looking at the picture something struck me about him. As most of you probably know, I am a firm Creationist. There is no way that this world and all the amazing animals, rocks, plants, and everything else around us just happened by random chance. Just look closely and you will see beautiful design in even the most mundane things. Which brings me back to the turtle. Look at him. Look closely. Look past the weirdness, past the odd little chin-growths. Look at the stripe.

Zoo 197

Notice how the black stripe separates the white skin from the brown – like it was painted on. Now look how the stripe goes through his eye. Right through his eye, and it lines up perfectly.

And that just happened by accident? That’s a random mutation? Sorry. You’ll never be able to convince me of that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment