Saturday, September 11, 2010

It’s Not easy, Bein’ Green

Wow! Two posts in one day? Actually no, because the first one was posted just before midnight, and this won’t be posted till after midnight. However, if I get busy on my pictures tomorrow, I may be able to get another blog post done before I have to go to work. I do however still have plenty of the dreaded “H” word to work on for school, so I should be working on that for most of tomorrow. (The “H” word being homework, just in case you couldn’t figure that out)
Anyway, I have had a bunch of pictures accumulating over the last couple of months, so I decided to compile them all into one blog post.
Ever since our basement decided that it would rather be a swamp than a dwelling place, we have had quite a few little creatures invading our house. Little creatures being frogs. Most of them are pretty cute, so it’s not that bad. It would be a nightmare if we were invaded by something hideous and disgusting. But baby frogs have a certain amount of adorable about them that it makes them tolerable. I’d still rather live in a frog-free house, but I’d rather have frogs than similarly sized spiders or something. Most of them have been found in the basement, but I did find one perched on the top of the bathroom door one night. I looked in the mirror and I saw a little shape up on top of the door. I thought it was a moth until I got my camera and held it up to get a better look at it.

August 005
What are you lookin’ at?
August 006
August 007
And he was not the only one. I have plenty more photos of our amphibious invaders.
August 013August 018
August 019August 020
August 021DSCF0591
DSCF0588DSCF0585
Since our house is mostly dried up now, the only green invader lately has been the mold in the walls, but if I see any more frogs, I’ll be sure to take pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment