Friday, December 31, 2010

Friends

Just a brief post tonight before I finally go to bed. It has been a long hard day, but with everything bad, you can usually find something good. I was invited to a party to see my friend who I haven’t seen in a year, but after this whole getting sick/ending up in the hospital ordeal, I decided I couldn’t go. I was just to weak to do anything. I was very disappointed because I haven’t seen my friend since last year, and I hardly ever get to see him at all any more since he moved out of Harlan.

So to recap, I’ve been in the hospital all day, pretty much the worst day of my life, and then I’m going to miss my friends party, and he’ll be gone for who knows how long again.

Except he decided to come out and visit me. He couldn’t stay long, but just the fact that he came to see me at all was more than enough.

Treasure your friends. True friends are hard to come by. I don’t have many, but as I’ve told people before, I’ll take quality over quantity any day.

No comments:

Post a Comment