Monday, January 17, 2011

Over the River, Through the Woods

The other day my grandma was finally released from the hospital, so yesterday I went to visit her. I brought my camera to show her since she had not seen it yet. Of course I couldn’t take my camera out and NOT use it, so here are some pictures I took on the way there. I’m going to use the album method again.

I used my new lens to get the pictures of the birds. I love it so much!

Grandma is doing quite a bit better. She is now using a lift chair instead of sitting in her usual spot on the couch. The lift chair was given to her to use by a friend, so the whole living room had to be rearranged to fit it in. It looks good, but it’s very strange because the couch has been moved to the back of the room. It has sat in the same spot since before I was born, so the whole living room looks very odd to me now. But it does look very nice.

Winter 154

While I was there I took some pictures of her cats. I like this one best. Smile I love catching cats in the middle of washing, or a yawn or meow. Any time they have their mouth open.

Winter 153

For the rest of the pictures I’ll do another album.

No comments:

Post a Comment