Saturday, June 6, 2015

TIIA5 (The Internet Is Awesome)

Let's kick this off, the way I seem to start most of these, with a Lindsey Stirling video.



I have to say, I liked this video even better than the movie it was based on.

I haven't featured World Order in awhile, but if you don't remember, and haven't heard of them, just watch and marvel at their total body muscle control.



Next up is a YouTuber that I only recently discovered, Caleb Hyles, doing a medley from the musical, Wicked.



I bought this song before I'd even finished listening to it, and it's been in my current playlist ever since.

Peter Hollens recently covered Israel Kamakawiwo'ole's version of Somewhere Over the Rainbow, and it was so good.



Incidentally, at the same time, his wife, Evynne, did a more traditional cover.



Let's end this with Player Piano again, this time with their version of the Doctor Who theme.



They've promised another Doctor Who video soon, I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment