Sunday, August 20, 2017

SUIA (Steven Universe IS Awesome)

Awhile back I talked about making a post dedicated to Steven Universe covers, so here it is! Complete with a (probably) one-time use graphic that I just decided to make an hour before I posted this! I actually started this post months ago, and I just keep adding to it. Steven Universe is such a great show, and it has such amazing music. The composers and song writers are musical geniuses, and so many people have taken notice, you can get absolutely lost on YouTube if you just search "Steven Universe Song Covers." So, since most of you probably don't watch the show and would have no reason to search such a thing, I'll do the work for you and pick out the best ones. Some of the songs will be repeated, but I love different artists takes on different songs.

I'm just going to group these by song, and I'm not going to do introductions to most of the videos because some of these are people I follow all the time, but a lot of others are just ones I've come across online, and I don't really know who they are beyond the fact that I like their cover. Though a number of these people I discovered while researching this post, and I subscribed right away.

And just so you know, this is definitely going to be a long post, so make sure you have the time to watch, or plan to come back. :)

Steven Universe Theme



Is it a cover if it's sung live by the cast? I don't care, I love it anyway. :p



Giant Woman/Let Me Drive my Van into Your Heart



Be Wherever You Are



Comet



Stronger Than You



This has pretty much become the iconic song of Steven Universe. I could probably do a whole post on just this song along, but I won't, I'll limit it to two very different versions.



Something Entirely New





Peace and Love (On Planet Earth)



It's Over Isn't It?





Both of You



Here Comes a Thought





What's the Use of Feeling, Blue?







Love Like You (End Theme)





No comments:

Post a Comment