Monday, February 18, 2013

U Spel bad 8

Horrible spellers of the internet untie!

Intended words have been capitalized in bold.


Marive

If I were MARVIN, your misspelling of my name would greatly offended me.


Hocey

I'm done trying to pronounce this, even just to make fun of it. The word is supposed to be HOCKEY.


Absolutley Amazayn

What's ABSOLUTELY AMAZING is that you go online in your condition.


Velcrow

Did you discover a new species of bird, or are you just dumb? (VELCRO)


Intacked

Is your brain INTACT?


Potatas its potatoe

You only tried twice. Maybe you shouldn't have given up... (POTATO)


Bannanah

Sometimes I'm surprised by how many people misspell easy words. I've been online long enough though, I really shouldn't be... (BANANA)


Marshmellow

Please tell me you're in pre-school. (MARSHMALLOW)


Mustase

How could you even think that was right? (MUSTACHE)


Sac

Normally I try not to use misspellings that are under 5 letters, but really? REALLY? (SAKE)


thersday

Sometimes dumb just doesn't even seem like the right word. I need something that means so much more than just dumb. (THURSDAY)


Squirl

Granted, a lot of people have trouble with this word, but you're on the internet. There are literally hundreds of dictionaries just a click away! (SQUIRREL)


ssupperman

So, is this the superhero who takes the evening shift after llunchman has gone home for the day? (SUPERMAN)


Appel

'Murica is doomed. (APPLE)


Go's

Your stupidity just melted my brain. (GOES)


Twinkles

This was supposed to be TWINKIES. I laughed pretty hard. :D


Diffently

Yeah, you DEFINITELY need help.


Ceethah

This is the second time I've found the word CHEETAH spelled very wrong. Why, internet, why?


Wathing

I think you should start WATCHING what you type more closely.


les mirable

Just because it's in another language doesn't mean you have a good excuse to get lazy with your spelling. (LES MISERABLES)

No comments:

Post a Comment