Monday, March 5, 2018

Last Month Online (February 2018)


Vids are really random this month. Not that that's anything new. Let's start this off with a Lindsey Stirling video. I still have yet to see the movie this music is from, but I still loved Lindsey's take on it.



This video from Vi Hart is hypnotic and beautiful. You don't have to use the 360ยบ feature, but it is really cool to see what she's managed to do. If you're interested in an extremely detailed behind the scenes, I'll link that here.



I have gotten so sick of hearing this song everywhere on the internet, but wouldn't you know it, Pentatonix has managed, once again, to make a version that I actually loved.



Here's a very random video. I have shown this to so many people. It's just so insanely creative, I love it! I saw this on Reddit, I think it was the day it came out, with only a few thousand views. Once again, this was a case where I said to myself, 'this video is going to go viral.' Sure enough, it went so viral that a few days later my brother was texting it to me!



The video is now at over 2 Million views, and a bunch of those are from me rewatching it. There's just something about this guy that I can't help but love. But maybe not quite as much as my cousin Sasha, who, upon seeing the video, declared that she wanted to marry him. :p

Oh, and speaking of random. Here's a thing. I laughed myself to literal tears, multiple times, over this video. It's not technically from this month, but it was featured in a Try Not to Laugh challenge on FBE's React channel this past month, which is how I saw it. Warning, dark humor ahead. :p



If you were disturbed by that video, here's some amazing harp music as a palate cleanser. :p



Last month I forgot to share Lucas the spider's January video, so here's that, along with February's.



I love this spider so much! I wish all spiders were this cuddly and adorable!



I am so pumped for Owl City's new album! This song is amazing!



And finally, the best video of the month, Peter Hollens has FINALLY covered Bohemian Rhapsody! With an amazing, creative twist!

No comments:

Post a Comment