Saturday, March 10, 2018

Out of Context 2!


If you missed the first of these posts, then you should know that whatever this is, it won't make sense. These are all real quotes that I overheard, either in conversations with people, or out in public, that just struck me as funny. They all made sense within the context of the conversation, but I thought they were funnier without. So here they are.


"I was just trying her head on." 
"I've really been craving the texture of glutinous rice flour." 
"It's like a miniature Doberman Pincer with, like, a chihuahua head?" 
"Do you want a pile of hair?" 
"It smells a little like moldy orange, and the taste is reminiscent of cat pee. But I like it!" 
"She poiked a turtle!!!" 
"Every time an ice cube explodes, a penguin dies." 
"They look so harmless until you look at their bottoms." 
"Here come the billows of filth!" 
"They’re like onion cocaine." 
"It's starting to develop a weird odor about the sticker." 
"I will balm my wounds with old cheese." 
"Basically it's sheep grease." 
"I was curious as to what she was going to do with the zombie that was missing a chunk of its face, but apparently she needs to get it a magnetized unicorn horn." 
"There’s a whole garden of goths!" 
"This seems rather sacrilegious: I exorcised my toe today!" 
"Nom that, Babycakes!" 
"Boil the bedsheets!" 
"They look like intestine muffins."
"Behold my vat of lard."

No comments:

Post a Comment