Saturday, March 2, 2013

If I Were a Troll... 2

 photo Troll_zps518484b3.png
All of what you are about to read are real comments from real people. And how I really wanted to reply to them.


Thts Tight!!! I WUDE BUY THAT

Save your money for an English textbook first.


id be like i am an age and i live in my house

I'd be like, you are a dolt, and you need some help.


ma moms fried haws black probslems

Wow. Type slower. Please.


How many languages can u talk! make an demo

Here's a helpful tip: Before you post anything, anything at all, read it out loud, just to see if the configuration of punctuation and English makes sense. Oh, you don't know what punctuation is? Or English? Then why are you trying to use them?


can we cool and friend an for him yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa­aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa in his voivs

Someone, anyone! Find this person and get them some help, please!


im a poo folk too

When discussing how badly you are faring financially, It would behoove you to make sure that you have added all the letters necessary to spell the word "Poor."


Should I ask to permission

I don't know. How do you permission?


I'm so confuse.

Yes. Yes you are.


Why would do that?

I can't answer your question if you don't even know what you're asking.


Poped the asprin i am sweetin woo

Oh, I think you "Poped" more than just aspirin, my friend...


anyone game of dragonballz

I think video games have fried your brain.


I ma pretending I haven't watched this...

I ma pretending I haven't read this. Sorry. I can't pretend that hard.


can we come over to yuor Hose

Wow. That sounds like a good time. Way better that the old days where people came over to yuor watering can.


i demand a new soap is made!

And I demand you make sense. Obviously we can't all get what we want.


U uh back v, child bd n high Cngdigdi

Have you been sniffing paint?


I will speek out against Obama because his A panty wast of A man we need strong men as leader not some panty wast like Obama. A good Christian woman submits to her husband and obey her husband

You just go do that. I hope you enjoy making the members of your party look like fools.


I have A collage degree and alot of Diplomas in trianing in force protection

If I were you I'd ask for a refund for that degree. I think you were sold a lemon.


She another Pinko cummy that is ruin our country. I won guns I hunt and I vote 100% right wing and proud of it. People like her is trying to take away our right of free spreech our right to bear arms and our right to just be americans.

Wow. Just wow. If "Free Spreech" is so important to you, you should learn how to use it correctly.


long live Dixie is the south won the war we would had it made I love flying my rebel flag

And here we can catch a rare glimpse of the Savage Rednecked Hillbilly, far from his native habitat, lost and alone in the vast untamed internet.


Us in rural america are the true amercans we love are guns we love to hunt and we love are meat god bless rural america and the south will rise again

The Savage Rednecked Hillbilly prepares to defend his territory...


Just a little trivia for anyone who might be interested, the last 5 entries on this post all came from the same person. I could have had SO many more entries from this person, but I try to keep this blog at a maximum of a PG level rating, and this man's potty mouth would have pushed it towards an R rating. He was a very unpleasant individual. But then again, most ignorant morons are.

No comments:

Post a Comment