Friday, March 15, 2013

U Spel bad 10

 photo USpelbad_zps83f8b785.png


Herad

I HEARD you hate proofreading.


Plise

Oh, PLEASE.


Echoee

Why would you think this is right? (ECHOEY)


Roobing

Someone's been ROBBING you of your intelligence.


Vertion

This kind of mistake no longer surprises me in the least. (VERSION)


Sosmeone

SOMEONE get this person some help, please!


Jelouise

No one is JEALOUS of your spelling skills.


Womaen

I don't think this person was able to decide whether they were going for the singular, or the plural form. (WOMEN)


Chimapanzi

Wow. I think you're the CHIMPANZEE.


Disdusting

You're spelling is DISGUSTING.


BigFioot

Unless there's a new creepy crypto creature that I've never heard of, I'm pretty sure the word you're looking for is BIGFOOT.


Mearley

*Rolleyes* (MERELY)


Fromour

Former. FORMER! How could you get this SO wrong!?


Suscribe

What are you, three? (SUBSCRIBE)


Oppisote

This is the OPPOSITE of good spelling.


Aprprate

Your spelling is not APPROPRIATE for children.


Wiked

Can bad spelling be called WICKED?


Stupod

So STUPID.


elk paso

What is this? A land of giant Mexican deer? (EL PASO)


Soup Opera

I laughed, but this wasn't a joke. (SOAP OPERA)

No comments:

Post a Comment