Sunday, April 2, 2017

Huge Internship Update!!!!

I Am Big Bird! I can't believe this!


And I hope you can't either, because obviously that whole thing was an April Fools joke. I did not get an internship at PBS, (Update: I did apply for one, didn't get it, though it was NOT to be a Muppet!) I am not moving to New York, I am not going to be working on Sesame Street, and I am not going to be training under the master puppeteering tutelage of the great and incomparable Caroll Spinney.

This was just the latest in my long line of annual April Fools Day blog posts. If you're new here, or if you would like to revisit some old classics, here are my previous years' jokes. Enjoy. :)

Becoming a homeless street mime: Click HERE & HERE.

Becoming an interpretative dancer: Click HERE & HERE.

Auditioning for DWTS: Click HERE & HERE.

Joining a cult: Click HERE & HERE.

Marrying a Russian mail-order bride: Click HERE & HERE.

And if for some reason you missed yesterday's, click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment