Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Death of the Last Chimpanzee

Would anyone like to see the application video I sent in to Madame Leanne that impressed her so much, she offered me a full ride scholarship to her prestigious school of interpretive dance and basket-weaving? Well, too bad because: APRIL FOOL!!!

In case you missed yesterday's post, you may want to bring yourself up to speed by clicking HERE.

So, if you couldn't tell, that post was 100% fiction. I am not quitting my art education, I am not moving to Paris, and I am not taking up interpretive dance. Hopefully you were able to figure this out on your own. :)

I tried to make the story as unbelievable as possible, but I have done this in the past, and had people actually believe it. Two years ago I wrote a post claiming that I was dropping out of school and hitchhiking to New York to become a street mime. If you'd like to read that post you may find it HERE.

Sometime later, dad came home and said a family friend had asked how I was, and if he had heard from me recently. They had seen the first post, but not the follow up post the next day. I love that someone found my ridiculous story believable. :D Were any of you fooled? I hope not, but if you were, let me know! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment