Monday, April 1, 2013

Direction For the Future

As most of you know, I recently enrolled in Iowa State University to get my Bachelors of Art degree.
As some of you know, I have always wanted to learn how to dance.
As none of you know, the kind of dance that fascinates me most is interpretative dance.

To that end, I have decided to cancel my enrollment at ISU and move to Paris, France immediately to enroll at Madame Leanne's School of Interpretative Dance and Basket-Weaving. (Madame Leanne is a very eccentric teacher.) I sent in my application video last week and I got a reply from Madame Leanne herself within the hour. She said that I was a natural, and that the dance that I had choreographed and performed myself, entitled "Death of the Last Chimpanzee" was the most hauntingly beautiful thing she had ever seen in her entire life. She then offered me a full ride scholarship if I would only come and study under her tutelage. Personally, I think that she can sense my potential to be the most famous interpretive dancer in the entire world, and she really only wants to ride on my coat-tails to fame and fortune of her own, but I can't pass up the opportunity for a free education!

Anyway, I should get going for now. I have lots to do before I leave for Paris, and I'm working on my next original performance. I'm calling it "Dance of the Weeping Naked Mole Rat." It's gonna be an emotional punch in the gut! I'll post videos when I'm done! See you all when I get back from France!

No comments:

Post a Comment