Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Political Post

I pretty much never do single video blog posts any more, but I just watched this video and it was so utterly brilliant that I had to share it. I'm still debating on whether or not to actually share this to Facebook, because this is literally at least 60-70% of my Facebook friends, if not more. It's also a tiny bit me, right before I stop myself from posting something stupid, and remind myself that in the grand scheme of things, my political opinions are meaningless, and posting about them on Facebook, or tweeting about them, does literally nothing.



For anyone who would like context, this is the artist Poppy, or That Poppy. She is a singer, but she has a second channel where she plays this strange vapid spoof of people on social media, celebrities, millennials, etc. She is brilliantly weird, and weirdly brilliant. My favorite kind. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment