Saturday, September 30, 2017

This Month in Internet (September 2017)


Not that many videos this month. Not sure if it's because my favorite creators haven't been putting out as much stuff, or if I'm just not watching as much as usual. I have been getting busier and busier with my own YouTube channel, which does leave less time for watching other people's oh well. I do have a few videos to share, so let's get on with them!

Peter Hollens released a video with 'Ten Second Songs' that I just loved, which is ironic, because I actually really don't like this song, but they managed to put a spin on it that I loved.


Also I now really want Peter to sing more opera songs. :p

A channel that I recently discovered, 8 Bit Universe, released an 8-bit cover of Toto's Africa. I never knew how much I needed this to exist!


The Warp Zone did another of their geeky acapella themes, this time mashing up the various themes from different Star Trek shows.


I haven't really gotten into Star Trek yet, but I remember watching Voyager quite a bit as a teenager, so when that part of their compilation came up, I got a bit of a nostalgia hit. :)

There haven't been that many updates to one of my favorite websites, homestarrunner.com, in recent years, but on their twitter account, run by fan-favorite character, Strong Bad, they have been releasing these ridiculous little drawing 'tutorials' by Strong Bad. They've all been funny, but this one made me laugh a lot.


We'll end this post with another Kulning video by Jonna Jinton. I just love her voice. She's like a vision of a time, long, long ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment