Monday, April 8, 2019

700!



This is just a quick post to say, I have hit the big 700! Is that a traditional milestone? I don't know. I forgot I was even counting these milestones, it's been so long since I've hit one. I don't post anywhere near as frequently as I used to back in the day, and I literally almost missed this one.

I had just finished putting up my internship post, and I was taking a walk back down memory lane, clicking on the different tags, such as "Life Update" "Iowa State University" etc. Just seeing what I'd written years ago. Which is the main reason I even keep this blog. It's basically the digital equivalent of a diary, except I let everyone read it. :p

I was reading my 666 Cake Tricks post, (Which I still think is hilarious BTW, click HERE if you want to read it yourself. :p) and I realized that I had tagged it, "Posting Milestone" because I had written it as my 666th post.

I thought to myself, "Oh yeah! I forgot I used to do that." So I clicked the tag, and saw that the last "Official" posting milestone post was for 600, back in January of 2017. I had done one for every hundred I'd hit till that point. I wondered where I was now, so I checked and saw that I had 698 published posts! I was so close to a milestone that I figured I'd better just keep up the tradition, so here I am!

That's really all this post is. I'm sure it doesn't mean much to any random readers, but like I said, the main reason this blog exists is for me, so I'm just writing this post for me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment