Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Rotoscopers Roundup 9


It's been way too long since I posted one of these, and I don't have nearly as many articles to share as I normally do. I was so busy with my job and my internship last year, that I probably didn't even get half as much written for the Rotoscopers as I usually do.

Since I didn't have as many articles as normal, I elected not to do first half/second half of the year posts like I have been doing, and just do one update for 2019. And I actually meant to share this at the end of last year, but I guess I was so busy I forgot. I just found it in my drafts and figured I'd better get it up.

So anyway, these are all the articles I did last year for the Rotoscopers! I am closing in on the end of my internship though, so hopefully I'll have more to share next time.



Adventure Time: The Complete Series - DVD Announcement

Spider-Man Into the Spider-Verse - Blu-ray Announcement

Interview with Howard Jones, VFX Supervisor on Early Man
(Includes a link to the interview as a bonus episode of my podcast!)

Spider-Man Into the Spider-Verse - Blu-ray Review

Captain Marvel - Blu-ray Review

Infinity Train - Trailer Release

Cinderella - Signature Edition - Blu-ray Review

Avengers: Endgame - Blu-ray Announcement

Infinity Train - Premiere Date Announcement

Avengers: Endgame - Blu-ray Review

Interview with Leslie Iwerks, director of The Imagineering Story
(Includes a link to the interview as a bonus episode of my podcast!)

Frozember - 'Let it Go' 10 Different Ways
In honor of the release of Frozen 2, the Rotowriters contributed to a series of articles celebrating Frozen. This was my contribution.

No comments:

Post a Comment