Saturday, December 8, 2012

U Spel bad 6

Do I even need to introduce these posts any more? YouTube, Facebook, whatever. If it's got a comments section you're going to find morons. Here are some.

Correct spelling capitalized in bold.


Mite

Whoever wrote this MIGHT as well go play in the sandbox. They'll find their intellectual equals there.


Thypoon

I think this was intended to be TYPHOON. Yeah. Even a non-proofreader should have seen that massive mistake...


Inspiretional

Though it looks like they tried to spell inspirational, it was from a comment telling someone that they were their INSPIRATION. "You are my inspirational!" Whatever they were going for, they had a very poor grasp of the English language. But then again, this was from a comment on YouTube, so what's new?


Engish

I think you need to learn ENGLISH.


Suffored

My eyes SUFFERED when they passed over this sad excuse of an attempt to spell.


Awquard

What's AWKWARD is that you think you can spell.


Doode

DUDE, just stop before you hurt yourself.


Walles

I never knew that WHALES was such a difficult word to spell.


Heanen

It's a good thing that good spelling isn't one of God's requirements for entry into HEAVEN.


pi love it!

How did you manage to misspell a one letter word?!?!? (I)


Pachephalosuares

Wow. What kind of a moron doesn't know how to spell PACHYCEPHALOSAURUS? I mean, seriously! Is it that difficult? :p


Quartintiend

The person who edited the Wikipedia page I found this on needs to be QUARANTINED before they infect the rest of the internet. What's that? It's too late? Well, that stinks.


Rech

That's pretty sad. (REACH)


Bacaus

You're dumb. BECAUSE.


Vynil

I suppose I'll forgive you for this one. Even I wasn't 100% sure how to spell VINYL. I just knew you were wrong.


Obiusly

OBVIOUSLY you didn't proofread. Or you're just dumb.


Dieing

Correct spelling is DYING, and you're helping to kill it.


Yeasterday

What is this? A new holiday celebrating the wonders of yeast? (YESTERDAY)


Diffrant

You spell bad. The End. (DIFFERENT)


Penyada

Granted, PINATA isn't an "Every-Day" type word, but really? THAT'S how you want to spell it?

No comments:

Post a Comment