Sunday, January 20, 2013

U Spel bad 7

YouTube is full of morons. Here's proof.

Intended words have been capitalized in bold.



Crach

This was supposed to be the word CRASH. I won't discuss what it looks like it might have been.


Lincks

Why exactly would LINKS require a C?


Uyoo

This, children, is what will happen if YOU don't pay attention in school.


Distrucktion

Making a joke about the DESTRUCTION of the English language would just be too easy.


Beleave

I can't BELIEVE you spelled that this way. Actually, just forget that. I CAN believe it.


Ruch

If you wouldn't RUSH, you wouldn't make these mistakes.


Comgradlatns

CONGRATULATIONS! You win the worst speller ever award!


Yore

I'm sorry, YOU'RE an idiot.


Barley

This BARELY qualifies as good spelling.


Crown

This seemingly correctly spelled word was supposed to have been the word CRONE. Please join me as I take a moment to weep for humanity's collective stupidity.


Intelkect

It doesn't take much of an INTELLECT to catch this misspelling.


Peace

This was part of a rude comment calling someone a "fat peace of ham." Obviously someone let a four year old onto YouTube.


Oppisute

You are the OPPOSITE of intelligent.


Publis

How could you miss this? (PUBLIC)


Spical

There is nothing SPECIAL about the way you spell.


Bloog

This just made me laugh. (BLOG)


Haooy

This is what happens when you type to fast. (HAPPY)


Privet

If I were you I'd keep my spelling "skills" PRIVATE until they actually become skills.


Cheetha

Is this a new Thundercats character? (CHEETAH)


i used to live in counniecut

What happened? Did the entire state disown you for butchering their name? (CONNECTICUT)

No comments:

Post a Comment