Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Being Yourself

Two posts in one day? Apparently so. I just watched another very inspirational video, and I felt the need to share it as well. This a COMPLETE coincidence, but it's a video from Vi Hart, who was in the video from my earlier post.

On it's surface, this video is about ignoring negative comments on a YouTube video, but it's actually much deeper than that. This is another video about being yourself, and not caring what everyone else thinks. Something I know I have a problem with. I care way too much about what other people think.



This goes right along with my last post about wanting to be more "Me." It has further strengthened my resolve to be more authentic. I don't expect that this will happen right away, but I am going to try harder from now on to just "Be Myself."

No comments:

Post a Comment