Thursday, May 14, 2015

TIIA4 (The Internet Is Awesome)

Let's start this out right with a Lindsey Stirling video. This video was made for the YouTube Music Awards where Lindsey was among the top winners of the year.



Next we have a Piano Guys video, in a video that is one of my favorite things they've ever done.



Carly Rae Jepsen recently released a new single, and the video made headlines everywhere because of who she got to star in it. This song and the video, are two of my favorite things this year. :p



Alaa Wardi just covered a song that I had never heard of, (which is not surprising, given the country of origin) but now love.



The Gregory Brothers, famous for "Song-ify-ing" the news, recently songified an argument about Batman, between the Vlogbrothers, Hank and John Green, and it is just about the catchiest thing ever. I bought it immediately, and it's been on repeat on my iPod ever since.



Mike Tompkins recently covered one of my new favorite recent songs, and he did an amazing job. As he always does.



Last, but not least, I will leave you with Player Piano's version of Bohemian Rhapsody. I LOVE when music of one genre is completely transformed into something totally new. They did an amazing job with this one.



P.S. As great as that was, it can never compare to the greatest version of Bohemian Rhapsody of all time, the version by the Muppets.

No comments:

Post a Comment