Monday, June 1, 2015

Lindsey Stirling Concert 2014

So today, I am going to another Lindsey Stirling concert! I went last year, and it was SO awesome! I took hundreds upon hundreds of pictures, but I never got around to posting any of them. Just like I never got around to posting the pictures from my trip to Colorado, or pictures from just about anything in the last year. But no more! Starting today I am catching up on all my photo posting, and will (try to) never again get so behind on photos!

Let's begin!

We (my uncle Dan and I) got there about two hours early, thinking we would have plenty of time, and be some of the first people in line. We were not. There were LOTS of people ahead of us.



But we were far from the last. There were so many other people that arrived afterward, that they stretched far out into the field/woods away from the theater.


They started letting us in about an hour before the show. This was the stage.


The show was opened by Dia Frampton and her band Archis.


Dia is the featured singer on We Are Giants, my favorite song on Lindsey's latest album.



I love her drummer's energy.



This guys is pretty much the luckiest guy in the world.



The owner of this phone is also the luckiest person.


Maybe not quite as lucky as the guy who got a public-private serenade, but pretty lucky.

After the opening show, there was still some time before the main event and as we waited, I saw Dia herself come out, and just hang out below the stage. People started going down and talking with her, and then a line formed, and she was taking pictures with people, and I was like, "I can't let this opportunity pass me by!" And I went down. :)


We waited a little while longer and as the sun was going down, Lindsey appeared.



The show was amazing, and thanks to my long lens, I got a lot of good pictures.






Halfway through the show Dia came back out to sing We Are Giants. It was amazing.






Gavi, one of the two other guys that make up Lindsey's touring band.







And that was the show. It was so fun and awesome to see Lindsey live, not to mention getting a picture with Dia. I can't wait for tonight! Not only will we be going to see Lindsey, Karmin will be opening for her! Karmin is one of my cousin Shaina's and my favorite groups, and we are so excited to see them live! Stay tuned for pictures!


P.S. Check out my photo blog HERE for bigger, better pictures from the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment