Thursday, February 8, 2018

Last Month Online (January 2018)


I really didn't think I was going to have a lot of videos this month, but January surprised me. I thought it was going to be a slow month, but there was actually a rather diverse and lengthy selection of content that I just loved and had to share!

Let's kick it off with a video from Studio C! Ursula has always been one of my favorite villains, and Studio C's take on her was genius, and so hilarious!



Speaking of Disney, Evynne Hollens did an amazing version of Friend Like Me from Aladdin!



And of course Peter had some great music this month too, I especially liked his take on Shawn Mendes' There's Nothing Holding Me Back.



As most of you know, I write for the Rotoscopers, an animation news/reviews website, but you probably don't know anything about the people who started it. Let me at least partially remedy that by introducing you to Chelsea Robson, one of the co-founders of the site. She has a very cool day job, as you will see.



And now for something completely different. I had no idea who Candide Thovex was before I watched this video, and I'm not generally a sports fan, but I can't help but be in awe of something like this. I wish all sports could be this awe inspiring! And also, how cool is the name Candide Thovex? Is he like an alien or something? I love it!



And now for something completely different! Again! I don't think I'm even going to intro this video, I'll just let you watch it yourself. I'll just say one thing. Heavy metal chicken screams.



I am so excited that we're getting a new Owl City album this year! He released a new single from the album this month and I loved it!



Studio C had a great January, and I had to share another one of their videos. My cousins and I love their 'Organic Vlogger' characters. Every time they release a new video, we end up watching it multiple times with anyone who will watch it with us. This one was no exception.



And now for someone I haven't featured in years! Literally! I was obsessed with Lettice Rowbotham for awhile, thanks to Britain's Got Talent, but she kind of disappeared for awhile. However, she is back now, and she is making new music! And she's not just doing electric violin covers of popular music like she was, (Though I wouldn't complain if she was, I loved those,) she's actually making her own music now! I can't wait to see where she goes! I hope she's back for good!



And now, I think we'll end this post with another amazing track from Joe Jeremiah. This time he's mashing up two of my favorite styles of music, into something totally amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment