Thursday, October 25, 2018

Back To Normal?

My last two posts have been some of the hardest, saddest posts I've ever had to write, and it seems weird to jump right from those back into the silly posts I normally write. I have two coming up this month, one of which is more ridiculous than normal, and it seemed inappropriate to have two extremely sad posts followed up by two ridiculous posts, with nothing in between, so I guess that's the main reason that I'm writing this post.

Ultimately it doesn't matter, this is my personal blog, for my personal writings, and there is no one overall tone that I am striving for, this blog is all just me. Still, for my own peace of mind, I felt like I should address it before I go back to my normal posts, So I guess this post is sort of a buffer, between the sadness at the beginning of the month, and the ridiculousness that I normally write. I guess in a way it sort of represents my own state of mind in the middle of the month, as I try to bring myself back to a sense of normalcy.

It's not a perfect metaphor, the ridiculousness to come doesn't mean that the sadness is gone, but it is what it is. Anyway, I think I'm done now. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment