Saturday, May 12, 2012

It's Not Winter Any More!

So I FINALLY got around to updating the overall look of my blog. For the last (At least) 6 months I've had a winter theme going on, and I've been meaning to change that, but with school and all, it just wasn't one of my top priorities. I finally updated the look, and I chose a much more green look to go with the current season.

Now that school is out, I'm hoping to be able to put a little more effort into my blog. I have posts planned about all the different projects I did in school last semester. I took pictures of most projects that  I did, and a great deal of my projects were graphic design projects, so I will share most of the files for those. Some were just generic assignments, so they really aren't worth looking at.

I should have a post up tomorrow, I first need to go through my files and organize them. I wasn't very organized at the beginning of the semester. I had just gotten my Mac, and was still getting used to it, so most of my files are just scattered all over.

Well, that's all for now, I'm off to do some digital clean-up, and then I need to do some actual clean-up. My desk and room got pretty messy over the last semester...

No comments:

Post a Comment