Saturday, May 26, 2012

Life Happens

So I suppose you're wondering why I haven't uploaded any of the pictures I said I would. Well, I've been very busy. I have been working almost every day at the store, and when I haven't worked, I've had something else that needed doing, clothes shopping in the city, house cleaning, youngest brother graduating, life in general.

Today we helped some friends load up a moving truck. Most of you know we have a home church, and it has been led by a retired pastor for the last... 7, 8 years? A very long time anyway. Earlier this year they announced that they would be moving to Tennessee to be closer to their sons, and tomorrow their son arrives to help them drive the U-Haul to their new home. We'll miss them, but we're glad that they'll be nearer to their family. We're not sure what this means for our home church yet, but God has a plan for everything, and I'm sure he'll work it out in time.

So, I'm going to try to get some posts done in the next few days. I have a few days off of work, but there is still lots of house to clean. We are tentatively planning to have a garage sale sometime before the end of summer. We have so much "Junk" around our house that it's ridiculous. After the flood in '10 it became VERY apparent that we had way too much stuff. Hopefully that will change soon.

While you wait to see what kinds of artwork I worked on during the last month or so of school, I'll give you one teaser picture.


This was not an art project in the traditional sense. Can you guess what it was? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment