Thursday, March 7, 2013

Facebook Friends #9

Have you "Liked" my blog on Facebook yet? I've recently started publishing short biographies of all my "Facebook Friends" characters on my blog's Facebook page. This is a Facebook exclusive thing for now, so if you want to learn more about all the characters featured here, go to www.facebook.com/JonathansRandomWorld to follow this blog and receive all my updates.


 photo FacebookFreinds_zps7b951b78.png

Joyful Exclamations
This is my new theme song!!!



Lurking Liker Likes This
Joy Lyrical This is totally the best song ever!!! :D
Gloom Lyrical This is the worst song ever.
Joy Lyrical You can't see it, but I am totally rolling my eyes at you, Gloom.
Rainbow Sunshine This just made my whole day. :)

T.M. Info
Who left all these butt hairs on the toilet seat?!?
Mrs. Info And here I thought last week's snot color post was embarrassing. Silly me.
Lurking Liker Likes This
T.M. Info Tee Hee! *Girlish Giggle*

Mamma Frazzled
How on earth does a 5 year old make an entire mattress explode?!?
Mamma Frazzled Apparently it was a "Science Expiewiment."
Grammie Happy Oh, I just knew it! My little grandbaby is a budding genius! :D

Ima Bean
Cactus needles need your love just as much as parsnips leaves do! Why should they get all the attention? They're nothing but the tops of sickly carrots!


Mitch Morebuff
If you don't work out every day, you're worthless! Your life is nothing! I am awesome! I rock! WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Delia Deadlift Likes This
Lorenzo Literate Woah, someone needs to lay off the testosterone and steroid smoothies.
Lurking Liker Likes This

Amy Aminal
I'm organizing  a protest to stop the import of animals to Mars! When humans colonize other planets they should do so without harming any creatures! And if they find any space creatures they should not eat them either! Martians are people too!
Winston Q. Eyeglasses NOSA has already stated that any manned Mars missions would not have animals. It would use far too many resources to care for them in such a hostile environment.
Amy Aminal Well, that's just terrible. They should do it because they love animals, not because they'd be too much of a burden! What a bunch of heartless jerks!

R.W. Republicrazy
Brock O'Malley's coming for your guns! Everyone! To arms! To arms! Start the second American Revolution!
Indie Pendant Good grief! Do you watch anything other than FoxBlogTV? He's not trying to take away all guns! He's trying to pass legislation to make it more difficult for criminals to buy them! For your own sake, PLEASE do some research before parroting what your favorite "News" source told you!
Rabid Liberal Yeah, but he should! This is why no one should have them. Because people like him are crazy! O'Malley is a total idiot for not banning ALL WEAPONS!!!!
G.O. Pachyderm R.W., for once I agree with Indie. Please! You're making us all look like lunatics!
Rabid Liberal You ARE all lunatics!
R.W. Republicrazy No you Democrats are the lunatics! You think all crime will magically disappear if the guns are gone!
Rabid Liberal That's not being a lunatic! Being a lunatic is loving something that can blow your face off!
R.W. Republicrazy I won't blow MY face off, I'll blow off criminal's faces!
Indie Pendant I will never learn. Rational discussion is impossible with irrational people. See you next time one of you posts something dumb. I'm sure I'll stupidly chime in again...

Mamma Frazzled
And now the lid to the toilet seat has gone missing...


Gloom Lyrical
Death to all the kingdoms of adorable,
The sweetness they promote is just so horrible,
The rainbows that they use to fill the skies,
Scorch, flambe, roast, burn, and sear my eyes.
- The Macabre Mountain Goats
Gloom Lyrical I'd never heard of Goth Bluegrass before, but these guys are amazing!

Angry McToiletMouth
!
Ima Bean Plork-a-vankovitch. Toilotic.

Angry McToiletMouth !

Ima Bean Gasping! Horrific Latrinic Orafice!

Angry McToiletMouth !!! !!!!!! !!!!!!!

Grammie Happy
My grandbaby just came over to give me a toilet seat lid he had painted pink and wrote "I Lov yu grama" on it. My heart just melted!
Gladys Grizzle Mine wouldn't...
Mamma Frazzled Well this explains a lot...

Katie Catlover
Mr. Hamptons just puked up the biggest hairball I've ever seen! But he actually did it in the litter box! What a darling, thoughtful thing to do! I love my sugar scrunch-muffin so much!!!
T. M. Info Wow! It's like you're me, except with cats! :D

Roxy Repost
Try to name a Country that does not contain the letter A. It's pretty much impossible!
Izzy Illiterate Wow! your so rite!!!!!! i nver thawt abowt tht bfroe!!!! thre isnt ny at all!!!!1
Mrs. Info The school teacher in me just has to chime in. I thought of four immediately! :) Greece, Hong Kong, Turkey, and Egypt!
Lorenzo Literate Wow. The simple minded imbeciles on Facebook just never fail to astound me. No Countries without the letter A? Please! Spare me your idiocy! Belgium, Belize, Burundi, Chile, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Fiji, Kosovo, Luxembourg, Mexico, Morocco, Niger, Peru, Philippines, Sweden, United Kingdom, Yemen. Need I continue?
Izzy Illiterate if you wernt myt bruthr id call yu a bad name but mom mite be reding ths so i wont
Lorenzo Literate Well, are you not merciful.
Izzy Illiterate fart for brans.
Lorenzo Literate I'm not even going to dignify that with a response.
Izzy Illiterate to lat that cownts as a raspons!

Lorie Luvvie
I miss my Huggy Huggaboo! He can't come home this week!
David Duvvie Oh, Scrunchie-Bunchkins! I miss you too! I wish this experimental lice shampoo had worked, but until the Soapy-Suds Shampy-Poo company comes up with a viable formula, I'm not allowed to leave the quarantine room. :(
Lorenzo Literate You really need to learn how to find better jobs, dude.

Ferdie Foodie
The gentlemen of Epic Dinner Time are true culinary geniuses. I bow before their bacon wrapped magnificence. Please, Sirs! Adopt me, and show me your ways! Or at least cook me something!
Lorenzo Literate I hope you know a good cardiologist.

Winston Q. Eyeglasses
Less than a month before the return of Doctor When!!!!
BB Tween I know! I can't wait! Mark Smith is so adorable in his little necktie!!!!

Winston Q. Eyeglasses Suddenly I am less excited...

Connie Conspiracy
The Illuminary are using the show Caraway Street to brainwash your children into worshiping the devil! The "Friendly Monsters" are obviously demons, and they are trying to trick children into believing that Satan is nice! Evil is running rampant!!!!!
R.W. Republicrazy I totally agree! And the way they preach "Sharing" all the time! It is obvious that they are promoting Communism! These people are sick and evil!

Connie Conspiracy Wow! I can't believe I didn't see that! You are so right!!!!!!
Lorenzo Literate *Backs Away Slowly*

Ima Bean
Corn cobs..... Corn Cobs!.... CORN COBS!!!!!
Lorenzo Literate Don't worry, just stay calm. I'm sure that someone will get you the help you so desperately need. I hope...

BB Tween
OMZ!!! I just got the last Evening Falls movie!!!!! I'm so excited!!!! But also sad! I'm going to miss all the hunky glitter zombies!
Izzy Illiterate I no!!!!! im goig too mis jackson's abbs!!!!!

Vaguely McDramaPants And I'm going to miss Edmund's gorgeous eyes! Even the one that kept falling out of his adorable socket!!!

BB Tween Totes agree completely! There will be no one to fill the hunky hole in my life that they are leaving! At least, not until the next Deathmatch Games movie, and we can all drool over Gabe, Wheeta, and Fennec!!!

Marty McMacho I think I'm going to puke my pants!!!!
Lurking Liker Likes This

Rainbow Happy
Just to make your day a little better! :)

Lurking Liker Likes This

Joyful Exclamations I LOVE IT!!! IT'S SO CUTE!!!!

Izzy Illiterate it so uggley its almsot cuute agin. ok its acualy vary cutt!!

Gloom Lyrical Kill it!!! Kill it with fire!!!!

Amy Aminal Go jump in a box of fire ants, Gloom! This is one of the cutest things I've ever seen!

Joy Lyrical, Yeah Gloom, get outa here. Thanks for sharing this, Rainbow!

No comments:

Post a Comment