Monday, June 3, 2013

U Spel bad 13

 photo USpelbad_zps83f8b785.png

Tocos

Wow. (TACOS)


Disfuasting

Your spelling is DISGUSTING.


Winier

Well I know who the WHINER in spelling class was...


Dinosoar

Sadly this wasn't a pun about Pterosaurs, they actually thought DINOSAUR was spelled this way.


Wasent

They're called contractions. Learn them. (WASN'T)


Helth

Your writing is a mental HEALTH hazard.


Hindoos

Wow. Culturally insensitive much? (HINDUS)


Baliwood

Wow. Culturally insensitive much? Again? (BOLLYWOOD)


Esk

Yeah, it's just a suffix, but they spelled it wrong AND used it as a stand alone word, so it totally counts. (ESQUE)


Aploading

Is there hope for humanity? Probably not. (UPLOADING)


Wold

WOULD someone like to explain the proper way to spell this word?


Repunzel

No, I don't want to punzel all over again. Once was enough. (RAPUNZEL)


Righting

Your WRITING is genius! And so is my sarcasm.


Repel

Your stupidity repels me. (RAPPEL)


Peirs

Seriously? I would have thought that spelling PEERS would have been easy. I expect too much of people.


Pupy

The way you spelled PUPPY is just sad. And stupid. It's making my inner 5-year-old giggle like an demented clown.


Problame

I think your spelling is a PROBLEM.


Morring

MORNING. *Rolleyes*


Foreing

Are you FOREIGN? It would explain your inability to spell words in English.


Frickeled

Wow. Just when you thought that people couldn't get any dumber... (FRECKLED)

No comments:

Post a Comment