Saturday, August 22, 2015

TIIA6 (The Internet Is Awesome)

It has been so long since I have done any blogging, I have built up so many videos that I was going to share, I think I am going to do a whole lot of these posts for the next couple of weeks or so to use up my reserves.

Lets kick this one off with Peter Hollens. The Lord of the Rings is one of the greatest film series of all time, and Peter Hollens' Lord of the Rings music videos are some of the greatest videos on the internet. This video is capable of giving me chills. Which is very hard to do. :p



If you know anything about my taste in music, then you know how much I love strings, and you know how much I love classical/pop crossovers. This song by 2Cellos just hits all the right notes with me. :p



I don't post all that many videos by "Mainstream" artists, mainly because I don't listen to that many, but there is a new group breaking onto the scene called Sheppard, and their song Geronimo is one of my favorite things in the world right now. The video itself is slightly cheesy, but I love the song.



And speaking of Geronimo, I love this remix even more than the song itself, which is saying something, seeing how much I loved the original.



Rhett and Link are two of my all time favorite YouTubers, and every time they make a new music video it a glorious internet triumph. This song started out as a sponsored video from Wendy's but Rhett and Link, who used to regularly do ads for small buisnesses, made this into something so much more, so much better, than any old ad for fast food. Or fast food drink, to be specific.



Someone I haven't featured in YEARS is Julian Smith. He hasn't done a whole lot until recently, (He now has a morning show on YouTube), but for awhile he was busy working on ads for a wide variety of companies. Including this video for Hot Pockets, which I found to be way too funny.



Let's close this out with a new Owl City song. It's so good, just like everything he does.

No comments:

Post a Comment