Thursday, November 2, 2017

Last Month Online (October 2017)

Okay, as you can see, I've decided to change the title of this series. Again. Previously it was called This Month in Internet, but sometimes it's just too hard to get everything ready to go on the last day of the month. I usually ended up writing it on the first and pre-dating the post anyway, just for the sake of the title. So yesterday, November 1st, I was too busy, trying to get a video up, running errands, and scheduling an online meeting with a friend to film a video for a new series, and I just didn't have time to blog. Rather than beat myself up about missing an arbitrary deadline, I'm moving the deadline. By changing the title of the series. It's now called Last Month Online, technically giving me a full month of leeway, but I'm still going to try to have it up at the beginning of the month.

Anyway, now that that's over with, let's get to the new logo, and on with the post!


Since October is Halloween Month, let's just get my one Halloween video out of the way. I know you probably just want to move on to the next holiday, but I promise this one is worth it. Plus, like the movie it came from, you could also classify it as a Christmas video. :p



Ellen just seems to have a knack for finding the most talented kids from all over the world. I don't know how she does it, (actually I probably do, she can afford to pay people to scour the internet looking for talent.) but however she finds them, I'm glad she does.



Walk Off the Earth's Taekwondo was my jam this summer, and I am loving this acoustic version.



This video is criminally short. Like, how dare he make something this amazing and only give me 60 seconds of it!!!



Mystery Guitar Man is back! Okay, this was only one video, and it was a sponsored video, so he's not really back, I wish he'd make more videos like these again. I guess I'll just enjoy this one for a year and a half (or just a few months if I'm not being overly dramatic. :p) till some other brand gives him some more money. :p



We'll end this with another amazing video from Lindsey Stirling. Technically I could have use two this month, but the other one was a Christmas video to promote her new album, so I'm saving that one for a future Christmas post. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment