Sunday, December 31, 2017

Rotoscopers Roundup 6

It's been quite awhile since I last updated you guys on my work for the Rotoscopers, so here is everything I've written there from the end of May through December! In the future, I think I'm going to try to do one of these updates every six months. We'll see if I remember. :)

Studio Ghibli Countdown: When Marnie Was There

Steven Universe: Season 5 Premiere Trailer Released Online

Obituary for Peter Sallis

Star Wars Rebels: Season Two Blu-ray Review

Obituary for June Foray.

DuckTales: Season Premiere Review

Star Wars Rebels: Season Three Blu-Ray Review

Star Wars Rebels: Season Four Trailer announcement

DreamWorks Animation Countdown: Chicken Run

Lego Ninjago: Movie Review

DreamWorks Animation Countdown: Wallace and Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit

DreamWorks Animation Countdown: Flushed Away

Samurai Jack Season 5: DVD Review

Halloween Countdown: Gravity Falls: Summerween

World of Tomorrow: Episode 2: Trailer Released Online

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales: Blu-Ray Review

I contributed a review to a roundtable discussion of The Breadwinner.

An non-review article I wrote about the The Breadwinner.

Despicable Me 3: Blu-Ray Review

Star Wars Rebels: Season 4 Part 1: Roundtable Review

Birdboy: The Forgotten Children: Roundtable Review

The Big Bad Fox and Other Tales: Roundtable Review

No comments:

Post a Comment