Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Out of Context 3!


Obligatory disclaimer, none of this will make any sense make sense. These are all real quotes that I overheard, in conversations, out in public, with family, at work, wherever, that just struck me as funny. They all made sense within the context of the conversation, but I thought they were funnier without. Even if these are funny to no one but me, I still think they're worth immortalizing. :p


"That looks like an angel food cake stuffed with relish." 
"I enjoy talking about all the body parts I'm getting in the mail." 
"It looks like a mannequin lost a fight with a wood chipper." 
"You're a moist husk." 
"Can’t the blind cat nibble the nuts!?" 
"I don't think burning Yule garbage is a tradition." 
"Are you fading in front of your tiny hunk of pie?" 
"Earlier I ate a Happy, a Princess, a Vanity, and something else. It's kind of a blur." 
"It is heaven in a little basket." 
"I'm just over here petting my sock." 
​"I heard its plastic screams from upstairs." 
"Tell that to my underwear." 
"What will we do without our cheese hobby?!" 
"I can't believe the Tunisian crochet hooks were in the Tunisian crochet hook drawer the whole time!" 
"Are you getting tired of your crinkle?" 
"Sometimes I forget that the 70's happened all over the world." 
"Someone has crunchy crumbs in their beard!" 
"It's a dark, mysterious chasm of filth." 
"Did you drizzle the squash flesh?" 
"I don't have any pleasant meatball memories." 

No comments:

Post a Comment