Friday, August 10, 2018

Last Month Online (July 2018)


Not as many videos this month, but what we've got is great. :)

I will never tire of Jonna Jinton's voice. She sounds like a remnant of a time long ago. And the cinematography in her videos just adds to the overall ethereal-ness of everything.



Before this one, I will issue a mild broken glass/blood warning, however, this was too funny for me not to include. I about die laughing every time I watch it so, I'll put up with it. :p



This was just too cute, and I loved the song. :)



Mild language warning here, but this one was just too real. In a completely ridiculous way. Lilly Singh perfectly captures how I feel when I see habitual misspelling, but she also nails the reasons why I don't say anything about it. I definitely don't want to be her. :p



Mike Tompkins just keeps coming up with new ways to impress me.



This last video is me. TheOdd1sOut is my purposeful optimism and Boyinaband is the ever intrusive pessimism that (occasionally) tries to get out. Also I love animation, (semi)dark humor, and electronic music, so this video was right up my alley. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment