Friday, August 24, 2018

Out of Context 4!


Obligatory disclaimer, none of this is supposed to make sense. These are all real quotes that were used in conversations, or that I overheard out in public, that just struck me as funny. They all made sense within the context of the conversation, but I thought they were funnier without.


“I have two jars of hands.” 
“Do you want to watch Icelandic children color posters?” 
“I'm a Man Flower!” 
“It's gonna kick you with its li'l demon leg.” 
“Look at that chubby girl hand, man!” 
“A cricket burped! Noooooooo!!!"
“A toad’s gotta do what a toad’s gotta do.” 
“It would be hilarious if grandma started obeying the napkins.” 
“There’s a ghost washing its hands.” 
“I was just noticing your little pancake butt.” 
“They’re kind of like drinkable Sundaes with bizarre ingredients.” 
“I just let out a little cloud.” 
“Unfortunately our outhouse burned down.” 
“I had to make a high pitched noise of disturbance.” 
“My fingers still smell like your deodorant.” 
“Hello, my little kneecap.” 
“Am I tickling your little pants?” 
“Are we to have roast preacher for dinner?" 
“I'm excited for my dribble.” 
“I can hear the potatoes singing.”

No comments:

Post a Comment