Friday, September 7, 2018

Last Month Online (August 2018)


We've got a great variety of videos this month!

Let's start this off with a collab I never knew I needed, Pomplamoose and Tessa Violet!



And speaking of Tessa, this dance video for Crush was amazing! I subscribed to this guy's channel immediately on principle alone. I hope he does more. 🙂



Next we got another Lucas the Spider video, and I loved it so much! I hope he does more music like this, maybe even full-length songs? 😊



I've always heard of Cher, but I've never really actually listened to her. However, this song she just put out for her upcoming ABBA cover album came across my radar and I LOVED it! It helps that I already love ABBA, but this was such a great cover. I may have to look into getting her album...



Next we have a great video from Peter Hollens, again, still haven't seen this movie, but I loved this ridiculous video. 😆



Next we have another amazing Steven Universe remix from VGR, with their cover of Ruby Rider!



Studio C has been putting out a bunch of great stuff as always, but I about died over this one, and I had to share it. 😆



And finally, I am absolutely in love with this new song from Sia! Or rather, from LSD, the collaboration project between the three artists Labrinth, Sia, and Diplo. It is so gorgeously weird and creative!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment