Sunday, September 4, 2011

2 Weeks…

Today Mom, Dad, and Jacob left for Montana, leaving Me, Joel and James home by ourselves. What will we do for two weeks without them?
If we were another, less responsible family we’d probably throw a party every night, but sadly we have too much school to do. James has now started college as well, and though he doesn’t drive to Council Bluffs with Joel and me, he still has a full load of classes to attend at the Harlan campus and on-line.
This week is Joel’s and my third week of school, and it’s getting a little better than the first week. I’m still not sure what I think of our teacher in Biology. She’s not the friendliest teacher in the world, but so far she’s not given me any more reason to dislike her.
Digital photography is still rather boring, as we so far haven’t really done much of anything. Despite the name of the class, it is more about learning how to use Photoshop than it is learning how to take pictures, and so far we haven’t even opened the Photoshop program. I hope the contractors get finished with the new section on the Art Center soon so we have somewhere to go…
Painting was a lot more fun the second week. We painted color wheels, which although not as exciting as a regular painting, was a good exercise in color mixing. It was still pretty fun.
Well, I think that wraps it up for now. I have a bunch of pictures I need to edit and when I get them done I’ll have posts of pictures from James’ graduation party, new pictures of our kittens, and a bunch of new pictures for my photoblog from the zoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment