Monday, August 19, 2013

Video Blitz 2

I haven't made a video compilation post in a long time, so I decided it was high time I did another. Plus I wanted an excuse to share Zendaya's new music video. I am loving this song, and I love the understated dance that goes with it.



Now that I've gotten that out of the way, first up, is Lindsey Stirling and Peter Hollens' latest collaboration. It's completely epic, just like everything else they do.



Next is a cartoon from the web series, "Bravest Warriors." I don't recommend all the episodes for everyone, since there is some mildly inappropriate, and sometimes really weird, humor in some of them, (Though if that doesn't bother you, check out the rest of them. SO funny! Sort of like a pg-13 version of Adventure Time.) but this one is completely clean, and absolutely hilarious. I have watched it more times than I can count. Catbug has always been my favorite character from the series, so I was so glad he got his own short to star in.



(As an aside, if you aren't bothered by VERY weird cartoons, click the link at the end of Dramabug to watch Bee and Puppycat. It is really good, but very random, and VERY strange, and depending on your tolerance level, maybe a little creepy toward the end. I love weird things though, so I really liked it.)

The next video I became obsessed with after I watched it. Or rather, I became obsessed with the song. The video kind of has a dark twist at the end, but I love the style of everything, and I love the song. I played it so many times that I decided I had to buy it. It is now my alarm tone that wakes me up in the morning. :p



The next one is a spoof of the video I shared the last time I made one of these video posts. "How Animals eat their food." I about died when they got to Americans. :D



This next song is an odd cover of a Rhianna song by the steam-punk band, Steam Powered Giraffe. (Guess why I LOVE their name! :D)



This last video is a collaboration between Todric Hall and the always amazing group Pentatonix. It's a tribute to The Wizard of Oz, and it is so good! I want full length versions of all these songs!



That's all for now. I'll keep collecting my favorite videos, and try to make another one of these posts in another month or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment