Tuesday, December 10, 2013

If I Were a Troll... 5

 photo Troll_zps518484b3.png


that is rally good

But your spelling isn't.


DO YOU KNOW THAT CHRISTIANITY IS CORRECT? THE WORLD AROUND US REVEALS THAT GOD DOES EXIST, AND THE HISTORICAL EVIDENCE REVEALS THAT JESUS CHRIST REALLY DID COME TO THIS EARTH AND THERE IS OVERWHELMING EVIDENCE THAT HE PHYSCALLY ROSE FROM THE DEAD.
JESUS IS COMING AGAIN AND THE SIGNS OF THE END TIMES THAT WERE FORETOLD IN THE BIBLE ARE COMMING TO PASS, AND THAT ISLAM IS THE ANTICHRIST SYSTEM!

Did you know that typing religious comments in all caps, in the comments sections of random videos that have absolutely nothing to do with your message, makes everyone automatically believe everything you say? Yay! Everyone believes you now!


loosers. try vacation to wilderness without food. f those loosers. they got nothing.

If you're going to call someone a loser, make sure your writing skills don't paint you as one first.


dis songs iz da siikest

Your writing is the sickest. Literally.


wow i love indian i love it ...... gread ^^

Ookaaaaay... *Backs away slowly*


You shoudl open a taco bell on France!!

And you shoudln't be allowed near a computer without supervision.


Come. To Australi

No.


Yeah I gor laid out Lot

Did you sustain some kind of a head injury?


then when here mom went to get the spoon she gone try to hurry up and stuff it in here mouth im weak

It's okay, don't be afraid. The men in white coats are here to help you!


...nup this is discusting.

Yes, yes it is.


PLEASE STOP! she is a very talented young lady wen it comees to pefroming and wat has she ever done to u so plz stop or i will report u

I'm pretty sure you're just embarrassing whoever you're trying to defend.


I want have Isabella's too !!!

I want you have intelligence !!!


how gigabyte is your iPhone?

How pudding-pop is your brain?


I topest this eighv my nose - I tiped this with my nose

Wow. Your parents must be SOOOOOOO proud of you. Like, they're probably weeping with unabated joy at how clever their little genius is.


WHAAT OH MYOGJSGH FAVORITKE PEOPRL EVEVER

Oh no! Are you having an aneurism? Stay calm! I'll find you some help!
*Leaves* *Never comes back*


repulicans soo beter tahn democraits!!!

Yup. That about sums politics up right there.


i watche you body lauguage

Ooookaaaayy..... I'll just be over there...
*Runs* *Calls police*


Did a dinosaur teach him his education?

Um, did one teach you yours?


drinks the lake of watt tear

Yeah... You go do that...


Now I know you feel ok and my feelings 97 to 2000 am very happy you have a problem i do fixed alone when you are not with me am so scared people and 2002 you get started hospital am not going anywhere 24h with you anytime 2003 you got the long way am forwarding you I see doing am crying go to the bar get me kids for schools you come back am asking you we have bad bad bad did it all the time of the most am zipped zipped be used I no wanted new man and I love you so much and me kids way to go 200

Does anyone know any neurologists? I think my brain just broke, and I'm not sure that it is repairable.

No comments:

Post a Comment