Monday, September 14, 2015

JPIA (Jurassic Park is Awesome)

I know it's been a few months since Jurassic World was released, but as I said before, I'm behind in my blogging. Leading up to the release of the film, a number of YouTubers did tributes to the franchise with some awesome videos. I meant to post them, but, well, you know. Anyway, better late than never, right? :)

In case you need a refresher, I thought about including a trailer for Jurassic World, but I'm sure you've already seen it, at this point it's pretty impossible to have not at least seen a trailer. Instead, I'm including this utterly brilliant (and utterly ridiculous) parody trailer. It's just too funny.



And if we're going to be showing one parody, I can't not include this one. After Jurassic World came out, it seemed that all anyone wanted to talk about was Claire's shoes, as she had worn high heels through the entire thing. So some genius came up with this brilliant insanty.



Ok, so now that we're done with the parodies, lets get into the good stuff. The music. Starting with The Piano Guys. Amazing as always.



Next up was violinist Taylor Davis.



Then the YouTube Channel The Warp Zone, teamed up with Peter Hollens for this.



As great as that was, Peter Hollens fans really wanted a Peter only version, so he did it again himself. The results were everything we'd hoped for.



Jurassic Park is one of my all time favorite films and franchises, and a huge part of that is thanks to John Williams score. All these guys (And girl. :) ) took his music and made it their own in the best way possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment