Sunday, September 6, 2015

TIIA 7 (The Internet is Awesome)

Ok, For this TIIA, we're going to do things a little bit differently. I have zero music videos this time. I always have a few of these that I never share, and I need to get better about that, because there's some great stuff out there.

Let's start things off with the YouTube sensation, Tiny Hamster! Normally Tiny Hampster eats tiny foods with his tiny freinds, but they switched things up a bit with this new video, where Tiny Hamster isn't so tiny anymore!



Normally I don't include viral videos in these compilations, but how could I not when this video has two of my favorite things, an awesome beatboxer, and a little old lady dancing her heart out.



Next we have a video from Funny or Die, with Nick Offerman. It's basically a PSA about getting kids to eat better, but it is hilarious.



The very first video I ever watched from Blimey Cow was the 7 Lies About Homeschoolers and they went on to become one of my absolute favorite YouTube channels of all time. They recently did another homeschool video, and it was hilarious, and so true.



For the record, I was somewhere between sheltered and defensive, but I was totally allowed to go to the movies. As long as it was under PG-13 and the Christian movie reviews sites gave it a good review. :p

Studio C, a sketch comedy group recently teamed up with teen vloggers Brooklyn and Bailey for a couple of videos which had me rolling.



The second one is a parody of one of my favorite movies as a kid, The Parent Trap, and is even more hilarious than the last one.



Lets end this post with a video from Olan Rodgers, who, in my opinion is one of the most underrated vloggers/storytellers on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment