Thursday, September 24, 2015

True Facts! 18!

I didn't realize it, but when I went back to look, I discovered that it has been OVER A YEAR since I last put up a #TrueFacts post! That's insane! I'm so shamed! Not really, I've been busy. The only reason for me to be ashamed is the year's worth of photos I haven't edited... Anyway, I promise to TRY to never let it happen again, and onto the #Truth!

 photo TrueFacts_zps430d290d.png

Did you know that magazines are just really wimpy books? I mean, they're practically spineless. #TrueFact

Did you know that cats don't always land on their feet? The only reason that they jump off high things and survive is because they have invisible airbags. #TrueFact

Did you know that King David was like, totes God's Favsies? He <3'd him so much that he totes put up with all of his cray-cray drams! #TrueFact

Did you know that music isn't real? It's just a made up thing that schizophrenic people swear they can hear. #TrueFact

Did you know that Snow White's wicked step mother first tried to poison her using a warm lump of cheese? It's kind of obvious why that didn't work. #TrueFact

Did you know that yak herders use sousaphones to control where their yaks graze? They used to use tubas, but for some reason, those made the baby yaks cry. And you do not want to be around a mother yak whose baby you just upset! #TrueFact

Did you know that in certain French Canadian Provinces, giant, bushy beards are called Chin Weasels? #TrueFact

Did you know that pickles can only be grown by watering a cucumber plant with vinegar? #TrueFact

Did you know that Spaghetti O's are from another dimension? #TrueFact

Did you know that Furbies are the only species of man-made cyborg to successfully reproduce in the wild? Biologists are still mystified that their metal and plastic components have somehow been integrated into their DNA. #TrueFact

No comments:

Post a Comment