Friday, October 2, 2015

Rotoscopers Roundup


I haven't talked about the writing I've done for the Rotoscopers in awhile, but I've decided to kind of make an archive here of what I've written, and then make a new post every month or two to add any new articles or reviews I've done to my blog, for anyone who's interested, and also for me to be able to easily find them in the future. This first post will be the longest, because it's going all the way back to the beginning of the year when I started. Links are in bold.

The first thing I wrote was an article announcing the 2015 return of Gravity Falls.

The next was my first review, the series premiere of Star Vs. the Forces of Evil.

Following that was a review of the above Gravity Falls episode, Northwest Mansion Mystery.

Next was my first DVD review ever, Uncle Grandpa: Good Mornin'.

Review of Gravity Falls: Not What He Seems.

Announcement of a new Looney Tunes DVD movie, Looney Tunes: Rabbits Run.

Announcement of the Star Wars Rebels Season 2 premiere date.

Announcement of the midseason return date for Gravity Falls.

Review of the DVD set, Tom and Jerry: The Gene Deitch Collection.

Review of the DVD for the movie Yellowbird.

Review of the first half of season one of Star vs the Forces of Evil.

Review of the season premiere of Star Wars Rebels season 2, The Siege of Lothal.

Review of the DVD Looney Tunes: Rabbits Run

Review of the Blu Ray set for Adventure Time: The Complete Fifth Season.

Review of the DVD set for The Magic School Bus Season Three.

First look at the new Lion King spin off series, The Lion Guard.

Review of the DVD, LEGO Star Wars: The New Yoda Chronicles.

Review of the DVD set, Peanuts: Emmy Honored Collection.

Review of the Blu-Ray set, Star Wars Rebels: Complete Season One.

Review of the series premiere of The Muppets: Pig Girls Don't Cry.

Review of The Muppets: Hostile Makeover.

Review of Gravity Falls: A Tale of Two Stans.

No comments:

Post a Comment