Sunday, January 3, 2016

2014/2015 Photos! When were they from? Nobody knows!

I am finally getting around to editing my photos from over a year ago. I have just been so off my game when it comes to photos lately. I have not taken my camera to enough places, and when I did get pictures, I ended up leaving them on my computer for months. School takes up way too much time... :p

Inevitably this results in posts like this one, and the many that will follow, full of pictures from well over a year ago. Hopefully I will not be letting this happen again.

The one upside to this negligence is that it's fun to go back in time for a few hours. Sorting through old pictures is like looking through memories, except usually clearer than the ones in your head. :)


The following pictures are in no particular order, due to the fact that I haven't the foggiest when exactly I took them. :p


One day while I was walking between classes I came upon an outdoor concert practice session.
It was really cool to see that. Only on a college campus. :)


I think those were early 2015.


These were taken at Alayna's graduation. Mid 2014.
She was opening her present from me.

Did she like it? :p

I got her some props for future videos. :)



Ariana loved the decorations at Alayna's party.


Cakesniffers!



This was an interesting drive home from Ames.
This thing was driving alongside/around me for like 20 minutes.



Someone loves cherries. :)



I think this was not too long after I'd gotten my iPod Touch. THAT was awhile ago. I believe that Alayna took these herself while we were on a hayride.



This was one day around the end of 2014/ beginning of 2015.
Campus was taken over by Canada geese!



This was sometime well before Big Hero 6, but we had to get a picture. :)

That's all the pictures for now. More coming soon! From Colorado to Chicago, I have a ton of catching up to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment