Monday, April 16, 2018

Studio C Spotlight: Lobster Bisque


This post came to be because I had a video that I wanted to include in yesterday's Last Month Online, but I realized that it might make more sense if you saw the videos that came before it. Most likely you will find every one of these videos weird beyond comprehension. But I love them, so I don't care what you say.

This character is one of the most quoted characters between me and my cousins. Though, come to think of it, it's probably just because I like saying 'Hy-BISQUE-us!?!?" to them randomly. Whatever. Watch these videos and prepare to die laughing. Or just shake your head in confusion, and shut down the computer in bewilderment.

This is the video that started it all. It's one of the most brilliantly weird things that Studio C has ever made. I love this character.



This is the video that my favorite quote comes from.



So did you like that guy? Did you want to meet his weird family? No? Well too bad, watch this next video anyway.



This next video from 2014 (aside from cameo in 2015) was the last we saw of Lobster Bisque (If that's his real name) for a few years.



Then last Christmas he made a triumphant return with his very own cooking(?) show!



This last video is the reason I made this post. I almost died laughing while watching it, and I wanted as many people as possible to see it and almost die with me.



So now you've been enriched. Go forth and spread the joy of Lobster Bisque with your loved ones.

Update - April 16 2019 (Exactly one year since I put up the original post! What a weird coincidence!)

Studio C recently released a new sketch featuring... (Well, no one knows his name, so... The Lobster Bisque chef? 😆) and I had to share it.

No comments:

Post a Comment