Tuesday, April 17, 2018

You Go Grandma! Again!


About a year and a half ago I made a post about an awesome old lady who went by the nickname 'The Iron Nun.' (You can find that post here.) I never really thought I'd make a sequel to that post, but I found another elderly woman who is just as unique and amazing, but in a completely different way! This woman also goes by a nickname, hers is Sumirock. Funnily enough, like 'The Iron Nun' post, this one also started with a commercial!



Of course I had to know more about her, so I did some digging and found a couple more videos that gave me some more of her backstory.



I love how she adds different styles, including classical, to techno music. She's a woman after my own heart. :p



I've had a thing for eccentric elderly people ever since I was a kid. I love it when anyone breaks the stereotypes associated with them. Especially when it's an elderly woman who's doing pretty much anything that you'd normally only see a young person do. I hope we see more of Sumiko some day, and I hope she eventually makes it to New York. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment