Sunday, April 15, 2018

Last Month Online (March 2018)


This post is a lot later than normal, but I've kind of had a lot going on this past couple of weeks. I'm sure there will be blog posts about what I've been doing eventually. :)

One of my favorite videos this month was really just about the song. There wasn't much of a video to this one, but I loved it anyway. I grew up playing Kirby games, so this was just like a two minute long hit of nostalgia for me. :)



Mike Tompkins covered a song from The Greatest Showman, which I still haven't seen. If the reviews are to be believed, (and the movie is as good as the music I've heard) apparently I'm really missing out. Oh well. I'm sure I'll see it eventually. :)



Joe Jeremiah is back with another amazing medley of songs, this one is a bunch of random tv shows, and when I say random, I mean random! Everything from Rugrats, to Stranger Things, to The X-Files, to Thomas the Tank Engine! I loved it so much!



Pentatonix has been on a role lately! I love this new cover they put out last month!



Next, we've got a video from VoicePlay, covering a medley of 80's cartoons. I love a good acapella medley, and this one was no exception. It was so good. :)



Last up, we have a brand new Owl City Music Video! His new album is getting closer every day and I can't wait! The songs I've heard so far have been so good! :D



Okay, that was the last video for this post, however, I had two other videos that I was going to include, but I decided to spin them off into their own posts. One was a video about a person that I thought just deserved her own post, and the other was a ridiculous Studio C sketch that I thought could probably benefit from some context before you watched it. I'll put the Studio C post up tomorrow, and the profile post the day after that. Stay Tuned! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment