Friday, November 15, 2013

U Spel bad 15

 photo USpelbad_zps83f8b785.png


Dilliches

I can only hope that this was a joke. (DELICIOUS)


Unclus

Your UNCLES would not be happy if you started calling them that.


Hoaks

Is this a HOAX? Tell me you wrote this as a joke...


Genetic Enginating

Yeah. It's GENETIC ENGINEERING. I feel sorry for your family. Wow. I was pretty mean here. I'll try to be kinder the next time.


loney tuens

Ok, I promised to be kinder the next time, so I have restrained myself from punching you in the face for this horrible affront to the LOONEY TUNES good name.


Garuntee

I can GUARANTEE that you spelled that wrong.


Thumps Up

THUMBS down for your intelligence.


Ofnsiev

>Blink< ... >Blink< ... Your face is OFFENSIVE.


Obnocious

The fact that you post anything on the internet, ever, is OBNOXIOUS.


Chiwawa

Wow. Just wow. (CHIHUAHUA)


Dooped

If you were told you were a good speller, then you were DUPED.


Comming

It's COMING. You poor, poor, soul.


Thots

Your THOUGHTS could have benefited from a spell check before you let them free to roam the internet unsupervised.


Sweedin

SWEDEN hereby bans you from coming within two country's distance from them.


Anonemuss

This is yet another time when I pray that you spelled it this way as a joke. But I rather doubt it. (ANONYMOUS)


In Less

UNLESS you go back to school, you're going to end up as a homeless street mime, because no one is going to want to hire someone that dumb.


Partocipants

What kind of pants are Partoci Pants? (PARTICIPANTS)


Respondsibility

It was your parents RESPONSIBILITY to get you a proper education. Obviously you had bad parents. Oh, did I say that out loud? *Walks away slowly, whistling innocently* *Runs*


Replibicans

I really can't figure out if this misspelling was intentional or not. If it was, you're a very insightful human being, with a good head on your shoulders. If it was not... You need help. Quickly.


Season Finally

It's spelled FINALE. Now, go stand in the corner and think about what you've done.

No comments:

Post a Comment