Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Facebook Friends #12

 photo NewFacebook_zpse1c67e83.png


Katy Catlover 
Hearts!




















 photo ThumbsupSpace.png Lurking Liker Likes this
Izzy Illiterate OMZ!!! Log hared kitten Sr. my favorite bread!!!
Izzy Illiterate OMZ!!! This stupid I font!!! It keep changing all my word!!!

Crazy Uncle
Guys. Guys! GUISE!!! I just put milk and chocolate syrup in a blender, and got chocolate milk!!! It's witchcraft I tell you! WITCHCRAFT!!!
 photo ThumbsupSpace.png Lurking Liker Likes this


Mitch Morebuff
So today I learned that the word muscle came from the Latin meaning. "Little Mouse." This is just wrong. My god-like biceps look nothing like little mice! More like rippling, gorgeous stallions!
 photo ThumbsupSpace.pngDelta Deltoid Likes this


Bob
I bought a box of kleenex today. Well, actually it was Puffs, but I always still call it kleenex.
 photo ThumbsupSpace.png Lurking Liker Likes this


T. M. Info
Oh, great. I just popped a zit on my stomach, and now it's squirting red zit juice all over the place. Now I'm gonna have to put a band-aid on it and rip off all my studly stomach hair. :'(
BB Tween EEEEEEEWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BB Tween EEEEEEEEEWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BB Tween EEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BB Tween EEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BB Tween EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BB Tween EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BB Tween *Barfs* *Dies*
 photo ThumbsupSpace.png Lurking Liker Likes this

Flower Child
I just spent the entire morning brightening my chakras in a tulip field. I am ready to face my day.
 photo ThumbsupSpace.png Aura Borealis Likes this


Roxy Repost
Just so everyone of my friends knows this! Facebook changed their privacy settings again!!! Do to the new "picapp" anyone on facebook (and people in foreign countries!) can see your pictures! I am posting this so everyone knows to do it too and once you have done it please post DONE!!! I post lots of pictures of my family and I don't want strangers to see them!!! This happens when friends "like" or "comment"on your stuff. Their friends will see all our posts, too!!! We cant change this because Faceboook made it so we cant!!! PLEASE put your mouse on my name (DO NOT CLICK IT!) A window will pop up. Then move the mouse on "FRIENDS". (DONT CLICK IT AGAIN!) Then move down to "SETTINGS". CLICK THIS! A list will appear. GET RID OF THE CHECK ON LIFE EVENTS AND COMMENTS AND LIKES. This will make all my activity private. Now, copy and paste this on your wall. Once I see this on your page, I will do the same the same for you. If you don't do this AND PROTECT MY PRIVACY I will be forced to DELETE YOU! I want to stay PRIVATELY connected with you! Thank You.
Lorenzo Literate Really? Really? You believe this bunk? Roxy! Please! I know you're smarter than this! Just do a little research!
Izzy Illiterate wel its beter that saff then sorry.. thanks fr triing too help roxy
Lorenzo Literate "Better safe than sorry," is just used to excuse laziness. No one wants to research anything for themselves.

Elda Exclamations
DONE
Aunty Uncle What do you mean? Are you leaving Facebook?
Elda Exclamations NO. I WAS SAYING THAT BECAUSE I FOLLOWED THE INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE MY FACEBOOK PRIVATE.

Lorenzo Literate Some days I feel like I'm pounding my head against a concrete wall of stupidity.
Izzy Illiterate uhoh brotherr r u vagebookinga gain? ;p
Lorenzo Literate Yes. Yes, I am.

BB Tween
The new Doctor When is old! And not a hot kind of old! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
Winston Q. Eyeglasses And this is where the real fans and the fangirls part ways.

Lill Sloshy
is you like ok and my feelings 34 to 5600 am very happy you have a taste i dont fixed alone when you are not me am so scared you get started doctor 24h anytime 7 you got the big way i see doing am crying go to the bar get me back am asking you we have did it all the time of the most the time zipped be used I no wanted new drinks and I love drinks way toodrinks
  photo ThumbsupSpace.png Lurking Liker Likes this
Lorenzo Literate Does anyone have any glue? I think Lill is broken.

Connie Conspiracy
Did you know that before the 1950's the words "Under God" was not in the pledge of Allegiance, and "In God We Trust" was on hardly any money? This proves that the Illuminary have invented time travel and are trying to erase God from history! Someone has to stop them!


Hannah Hashtag
Just gave a homeless man 3 quarters and a dime. Just gotta give back, ya know? #blessed #generosity #love #helpthehomeless #peace #givingback
Izzy Illiterate thast so nicee!!! #yourmyidle
Lorenzo Literate >Gag< Please don't ever hashtag again.

Leia Organic
Did you know that cough syrup causes cancer?!?! Everyone please share this information!
Lorenzo Literate Did you know that science just confirmed that all medicine is poisonous? The only cure for anything is to go outside and lick as much fresh tree bark as you can find! It works because it's all natural and organic! 

R.W. Republicrazy
Why cant people figure out the difference between your and you're?! This is why were all going to be speaking Mexican in a few years!
Rabid Liberal You forgot you're apostrophes, you racist hick.
R.W. Republicrazy Well you just wrote YOU ARE instead of YOUR!
Rabid Liberal Yeah, its called sarcasm!
R.W. Republicrazy NOW WHO FORGOT THERE APOSTROPHE!!!????
Rabid Liberal NOW WHO FORGOT HOW TOO SPELL THEIR?!?!
R.W. Republicrazy YOU CAN"T EVEN SPELL TO!!! YOU'RE A SPECIAL KIND OF STUPID AREN'T YOU?!?! AND NOW YOU CAN"T MAKE FUN OF MY SPELLING BECAUSE I PROOFREAD EVERYTHING!!!!!!
Rabid Liberal Nope, your spelling is flawless. You just put in quotation marks instead of apostrophes. Next time just hit caps lock instead of holding down the shift key. You must have been taught at one of those "Special" schools.
R.W. Republicrazy Yeah, YOUR MOM taught there.
Rabid Liberal Oh, resl mature.
R.W. Republicrazy That is the stupidest misspelling I've ever seen! What an idiot!
Rabid Liberal Shut up you stupid fat  photo Censored.png!!!!!

Mamma Frazzled
Holy. Gravy. Junior's diaper literally just exploded.
 photo ThumbsupSpace.png Lurking Liker Likes this
Crazy Uncle I literally just gagged on my taco from laughing.
T. M. Info Best. Post. Ever. You win the internet.
Aunty Uncle You two should be ashamed of yourselves.
Hippie Critical This wouldn't have happened if you were using cloth diapers.

Gloom Lyrical
The oppressive moon. Sadness. Darkness. Death.
Joy Lyrical Well, you have a wonderful day yourself, dearest brother!

Crazy Uncle
Finding a warm seat in a public restroom is like winning the toilet jackpot!
 photo ThumbsupSpace.png Lurking Liker Likes this
T.M. Info Preach, brother! Preach!

Bob
I made a sandwich with cheese.
 photo ThumbsupSpace.png Lurking Liker Likes this
Ferdie Foodie If you were a woman, you'd be speaking my love language right now.

Ima Bean
Honk. Honk honk honk! I'm a chicken. Squeedle-Deedle-Dee!
 photo ThumbsupSpace.png Lurking Liker Likes this
Winston Q. Eyeglasses Are you ok? I think you might have had a stroke on your keyboard.
 photo ThumbsupSpace.png Lurking Liker Likes this
Lorenzo Literate Forget it. I've given up trying to understand her.

No comments:

Post a Comment