Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A Video Test: Cats!

I recently got a video camera and I have been filming just some random things. The other day I made a video of our cats, and I thought I’d test it out on my blog and see what happens. I’ve never uploaded my own videos before, so we’ll see how well this works.

 

Five hours later…

 

So far it hasn’t been going well… I have been trying to upload the video to You Tube all evening, but it hasn’t worked. It now is finally uploading, but it’s probably going to take most of the night, so maybe I will get this posted tomorrow morning before I leave for school. So, until then, goodnight!

 

The next morning…

 

It is still not done. The upload failed. I’ll have to work on it later after school. Maybe I can get it up tonight.

 

Tonight…

 

I opened it in windows movie maker and I saved the movie in the smallest size possible. We’ll see if it uploads, and if it does, how big will it be?

 

Well it seems as though it has finally worked! The video quality is passable, but not the greatest. It wasn’t meant to be anything more than a test, though, so next time, I will upload a little bigger file size.

 

So now, the moment you’ve all been waiting for! A video of our cats!

Cats
Woo. Wasn’t that exciting? I hope the next time I do a video it will be a lot more interesting than this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment